This runners kit is intended as a 30 day supply for use in detox programs where high volumes of vitamins are consumed.
Vitamin B1 - 100 mg, 100 capsules
- Plays an important role in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- The human body can store up to 30 mg in tissues
- Mainly concentrated in skeletal muscle
Active Ingredients: Thiamine (vitamin B-1) (as Thiamine mononitrate). Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin capsule, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Increasing the body's resistance to stress
- Support for the nervous system, muscles, heart, healthy sleep
- Relief of muscle spasms and cramps
- Replenishes magnesium deficiency as much as possible without deposition in the kidneys, joints and blood vessels
This vitamin is essential for almost every organ to function properly. Taking niacin supplements can help lower blood cholesterol levels, eliminate symptoms of arthritis and pain associated with the condition, and improve brain function, as well as the functioning of a number of vital systems.
- Active Ingredients: Magnesium Carbonate 29% 200 mg.
- Inactive Ingredients: Organic apple cider vinegar powder and citric acid.
- Reduces the risk of diabetes
- Reduces the level of "bad" cholesterol in the blood
- Normalizes blood pressure
- Increases the elasticity of cartilage and bone tissue (so as not to crunch the neck and fingers)
- Fast Absorption
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Energy Boost - If you’ve been dragging a lot lately, it could be that you’re not getting enough Vitamin B12
- Speed Up Metabolism
The benefits of evening primrose oil are in lowering inflammation and lowering blood cholesterol. It has antioxidant, anti-aging, healing, soothing, protective properties.
- Food supplement you can use in your daily diet
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Suitable for vegans