Vitamin B-1 helps to improve the functioning of the brain, memory, attention, thinking, normalizes mood, increases the ability to learn, stimulates the growth of bones and muscles, normalizes appetite, slows down the aging process, reduces the negative effects of alcohol and tobacco, maintains muscle tone in the digestive tract
Salt Tablet (200 Count), 675-09
- Salt - Active Ingredients: Chloride (as Sodium Chloride) 300mg., Sodium (as Sodium Chloride) 190mg.
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian stearates and silicon dioxide.
Serving Size = one (1) tablet
%Servlngs Per Container-Varied
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Chloride (as Sodium Chloride)||300 mg||7%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Chloride)||190 mg||8%|
Suggested Use: Take 1 tablet or as directed by your physician-Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian stearates, and silicon dioxide.
Notice: Consult your physician or pharmacist before use. Ask your physician if you are on a sodium restricted diet due to multiple organ disease. Ask your pharmacist if you are taking any prescription drugs for any possible interactions. Stop use and contact physician if heat cramps continue for more than 24 hours. If you are pregnant or nursing ask your physician before use.
Keep out of reach of children in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Nervous system health
- Supports Energy Production
- Without GMO
- Food supplement
- Vegetarian and vegan product
- Easy On-the-Go, Daily Health Kit
- Tested Gluten Free & Certified Non GE Tested (Non-GMO))
This vitamin is essential for almost every organ to function properly. Taking niacin supplements can help lower blood cholesterol levels, eliminate symptoms of arthritis and pain associated with the condition, and improve brain function, as well as the functioning of a number of vital systems.
- Electrolytes include sodium, potassium, calcium and bicarbonate
- The symptoms of electrolyte imbalance can include twitching, weakness and, if unchecked, seizures
- Elderly people are particularly susceptible to electrolyte imbalance
- Hypercalcemia - too much calcium - is common in cancer patients
- Increases resistance to viral diseases
- Help absorb calcium and phosphorus from food
- Prevents the development of rickets
- Prevents the development of dental caries and gum pathologies
The benefits of evening primrose oil are in lowering inflammation and lowering blood cholesterol. It has antioxidant, anti-aging, healing, soothing, protective properties.
- Multivitamins for adults available in easy-to-take tablet form
- Non GMO multivitamin made with gluten free ingredients
- Support your body head to toe by taking one energy, immunity and metabolism vitamin with food every day