SALT Tablet (100 count)
- Salt - Active Ingredients: Chloride (as Sodium Chloride) 300mg., Sodium (as Sodium Chloride) 190mg.
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian stearates and silicon dioxide.
Salt - Active Ingredients: Chloride (as Sodium Chloride) 300mg., Sodium (as Sodium Chloride) 190mg.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian stearates and silicon dioxide.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Supports Healthy Cell Rejuvenation, Circulation, and Cellular Energy
- Restores CoQ10 depleted by most cholesterol-lowering drugs, including Zocor, Pravachol, and Lipitor
- Increases resistance to viral diseases
- Help absorb calcium and phosphorus from food
- Prevents the development of rickets
- Prevents the development of dental caries and gum pathologies
Vitamin E is a nutrient your body needs to support your immune system and help your cells to regenerate. It also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that make getting enough essential to your everyday health. Vitamin E is most commonly known for its benefits for skin health and appearance.
CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish. Suitable for vegans.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Stabilizes the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates improves brain function, memory and attention
- Stabilizes appetite
- Maintains muscle tone
- Protects cells
- Slows down the aging process
- Reduces motion sickness
- Reduces pain in the teeth
- Easy On-the-Go, Daily Health Kit
- Tested Gluten Free & Certified Non GE Tested (Non-GMO))
- Provides nutritional support to maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- Adequate calcium throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Provides nutritional support to help maintain healthy blood pressure in pregnant women.
- Essential for blood clotting, transmission of signals in nerve cells, and muscle contractions.
- Provides nutritional support to reduce premenstrual symptoms.